Friday, December 19, 2008

Secret Santa's On Bonanzle

Tis the season to be surprised on Bonanzle.com. I have known since joining Bonanzle that the community was filled with wonderful, caring, funny and very helpful members, but I never would have guessed what was to come with the holiday season. I saw a couple times that a secret Santa had surprised a member here and there with buying them something off their wish list. Then that time or two grew more and more each day. Next thing I knew I was struck with the secret Santa gifting. Total shock and surprise. I mean overall Bonanzle is a wonderful site to sell and buy on but who would have thought it had secret Santa's lurking around with the goal in mind to surprise other members with something special for the Holidays? Just yet another piece of proof how wonderful Bonanzle is all around. When it comes to mixing business and pleasure Bonanzle is a HIT!

Thank you all the Secret Santa's out there for brightening my day and so many others!

No comments:

Post a Comment